The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials are set in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and trust and feel would also help my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always be honest. Your trust is very important to me, and I do not wish to harm that trust in any way. I will always provide my true opinion about any product or service with or without partnership or compensation. My integrity is more important than any dollar amount.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I strive to hold this blog to a high standard and generate a small profit for compensation in my time, research, and ideas. My goal is to always provide my readers with the best information.